Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bravery has its limits

Not sure if I have mentioned this before but Bugsy, the big dog who fears nothing, is actually terrified of our broken, rather dilapidated, cheapie baby gate. He can nearly walk over it but he will not go near it. LOL
Just before as I was sitting here surfing the net, I heard him crying. I look and he is laying in an odd position next to a hall closet door that houses his toys. So I figure he wants a toy. Not now.
More crying.
Even more crying.
OK I'll get up and see what the problem is.
His Everlasting Fun ball which had treats in it had rolled up against the baby gate.
bwa ha ha ha ha
I am still laughing. As soon as I retrieved it from its precarious position he was happy again.
Silly dog.

1 comment:

Campbell said...

bUgsy - I cannot believe that your mama has spilled the beans on this one!!! You are one macho dog and don't you ever forget it!!!

Love your pal who misses you alot- Campbell