Monday, September 6, 2010

He did it!

We are enjoying a little break from the heat with lows in the 50's so I decided that it was time to take Bugsy on a hike.
Somewhere different, green, and with water access
I decided to go to Raven Rock State Park and was really pleased with the trails, the day, the people we saw, and the Cape Fear River.
The trail we chose, OK I chose it LOL, was 5 miles and labeled 'moderate'.
We haven't done any trails in well over a year due to his knee so neither of us is tip-top shape but I thought I was in decent shape.
This is leading to this; we were very tired at the end!

I was getting a bit concerned about his legs but I didn't see him limping just tired. No limping last night or today, just tired legs.

Well not so tired, in fact we just had a Bugsy move - we blocked the doggie door that leads from the porch to the free world because a friend was coming by and we didn't want him charging the car to greet them.
So she pulled in the drive, he realized who it was and he leaped over the footstool in front of the doggie door, hit the porch door which swung open, but instead of going out of the opening door he dove through the doggie door as the door was swinging open, so he nearly crashed into the house windows but didn't.

Now one could say is a bull in a china shop and no doubt he is but he is a darn agile bull LOL = INSANE

No comments: