Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thanks for all the smiles Bugsy

For a variety of reasons life is getting on top of me lately. I feel 'darker' than usual and just irritated and serious.
Enter Bugsy.
Gosh he can make me laugh and get me to play no matter my mood.
I am much more than very thankful for that because sometimes as adults we get way too serious and forget to just have some simple, silly fun.

So thanks Bugsy for reminding me how much fun life can be on a beautiful evening - all it took was a 4 inch piece of cedar from a plant too.

I also want to say once again that this dog has a full social calendar.
This morning he had a bit of a play with a chocolate lab pup, who then walked most of the way home with us.

Then this evening the cocker spaniel puppy came over and they ran around like fools.

Tuesday he played and/or walked with 5 different dogs. It's crazy and oh so wonderful.

Yes I am unabashedly feeling the love for the beast.

MY world is a much better place for having him in it.

No comments: