Friday, November 18, 2011

this really made me laugh

Bugsy has three regular drinking water spots: his inside water bowl, an outside water bowl, and when we installed a bubbling fountain that became his bird flavored water bowl :).
Here he is trying it upon installation
Photobucket

We have no idea why but he will often want a drink and look at his inside water and then ring his bell to go out. By doing this he has trained us so we realize that he asks out solely to have a drink.

Which brings me to the reason for this entry. This morning it was 26*. The fountain was frozen over, but Beastie asked out and we let him. I walked back to the sofa and saw him with his foot in the fountain - testing the ice I suspect.
I grabbed my phone and proceeded to capture this:



I don't know about you but I find that funny. I can't believe that he likes bird poop flavored water that much, but I guess he does!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This is so funny! My dogs always love to roll in bird poop even on concrete, so there must be something really magical about it! ;)