Monday, February 23, 2015

I miss my crazy puppy, but I love my sweet older boy

Today I wasn't feeling too well. Migraine/sinus stuff and overall feeling crummy. 
The weather was pretty miserable, cold and rainy, so I had no interest in taking him for his daily walk.
This usually leads to a very challenging day for me. A day in which every movement I make equals a vigorous response from him - a call to action so to speak.
Today though we just chilled out. We had a few short plays but overall he was quite content to watch out the window and lie near me snoring away, as he is now. 

Here he is this morning, resting his head on his rabbit and his elephant toys.

I feel very thankful for this softening and sweetening of my boy.
Even though, I miss that super intense crazy pup too.
You're a good dog Bugs.
Nah, you are an awesome dog!

No comments: