Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 1 of conservative management

Well I have begun Bugsy's FULL restriction today and I have to tell you that this feels terrible. He is very confused and seems to think that he has done something wrong. I go from feeling sure that this is worth a shot to I am wasting a month of his life and allowing the muscles to atrophy.
It really stinks.
I moved his crate back to the main floor and it is in our living room. He was curious about it and checked it out without being asked. I bit ago he went in and I closed the door. His eyes went wide - whoa mom this was OK open but I don't really like it too much closed.

Please think of us and send some healing vibes for the beast. I so want this to work so we can avoid surgery and have months of this. If it doesn't work I will feel bad that I rested him for no reason. Sigh. I do know there are much bigger issues to deal with but I am sad about this. My crazy zooming boy deserves better.
doesn't he look happy?
Photobucket>
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: