Monday, December 2, 2013

Good times, and then work.

Bugsy & I just enjoyed a fabulous 4 days. The weather was cold & sunny, our favorite, and we took full advantage of the luxury of time.
I am beyond happy to report that he did the two longest walks he's done since July 2012. Yes 2012.
One of which included a play with a good buddy off leash and the other he had a wonderful hunt, killing three moles and treeing a critter.
In neither case did he wind up very compromised. He was gimpy for a while after the second walk but was ok in a few hours.
I was amazed.
I didn't believe he'd make it this far back.
He looked slightly gimpy this morning but it was subtle.
I am relieved & thrilled.
Sadly I headed back to work this morning,with a suitcase, and the poor boy was gutted. 
He literally was whimpering as I got ready to leave.
Back as soon as I can buddy, be good.
Trust me, we have good times ahead

No comments: