Monday, August 10, 2009

I've been very busy!

Wow have I been having a lot of fun these days. Wish it wasn't so hot then I could have even more fun but I have still been making the best of it.
I don't know how I've gotten so lucky by my friend Izzy has been coming by a lot. We only play for a bit each time but still it is so fun. Then I walk her part of the way home on my walk. It is so fun!!
Then my friend Ace, who my mom says looks a lot like Izzy, came to stay across the road. He doesn't live there but he visits several times a year. So Ace and I have been playing too! One day Cody, who does live across the road, came to play with us. All he really wants is to say hi and then get petted by the humans. I think he is glad that Ace comes and bothers me. But it isn't a bother to me it is FUN!

Yesterday on my walk I saw Carl and I just ran as fast as I could to catch him. My mom human was saying "slow down" but I couldn't. I had to see Carl. Carl is very silly he likes to roll in the grass. One minute we were both smelling something very interesting next thing he was rubbing himself all over the grass where we smelled that good stuff. Strange.
My mom wasn't too pleased though. So we left Carl and then I walked kind of nice. Ha ha then I smelled one of my favorite humans, owner of my original sweetie Bella, and I ran as fast as I could again. My mom wasn't too happy but I was so very happy to see Bella's human. I miss them.

After all this I did need a good sleep, that was a lot of playing over the last few days. So I slept most of today.
When I woke up to eat I heard my human say, "I want to come back as a dog". I wonder why she said that?

No comments: