Sunday, May 23, 2010

My trip to the beach

Whew my human is lazy - I had to keep on her about getting this out there, so without further ado......

My trip to the beach was great!
In the car I look out the window the whole time. I can see out the window while I am lying down so that keeps me out of trouble. Apparently lots of dogs just sleep - I get way too excited for that!
Photobucket

Once we got to the beach place my mom took me out to the ocean and sand. In the ocean I saw something moving around so I caught it, it was a baby shark - so I was told - and I had to drop it and my human put it back in the ocean. Whatever!
This was my shark, please note my paw prints next to it.........
Photobucket

This is my beach, isn't it pretty?
Photobucket


I did lots of exploring, my dad is very good at this too so we look at things together....

Photobucket

I remembered that it is fun to dig in sand.
It is very exciting even though you don't always find the crab

Photobucket

Photobucket

I give it my all!

Photobucket


Another really good thing about the beach is you meet lots of friends.
This year my two favorite friends were Mac and Doc.

Mac was just 1 yr old but he was a good swimmer and he really, really loved to fetch the toy from the water.
He loved it so much he got kind of sick so I didn't get to play with him again. That was a shame because he was so nice and lots of fun.

The next day I met Doc. We played a different game and chased each other around the beach. We were already pretty tired when my dad took this video.



So as you can see going to the beach is lots of fun. There are a lot of things to do and also lots of fun new dog friends to play with.
I would love to live at the beach, I bet I could even catch a pelican when my human wasn't watching!

1 comment:

angela said...

Your trip to the beach was amazing Bugzy, All those new friends, I wouldn't have left neither x x