Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Bugsy now!

Well day two of the re-plumb has seen Bugsy incarcerated in a spare bedroom
Photobucket

You can see how happy he is about this.
Photobucket

So for a little break from it all he went down to Campbell's which was really good until he had to be crated for a bit. Not too happy about that either. The indignity of it all.
Sure humans look at dogs running and playing and lounging in the sun and say, "Wow I wish I had it so good". But clearly they don't factor days like today into the picture.

A least a few more days of this insanity for the big guy. Send some calming thoughts for him please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bugsy - soon you will know the freedom of sun and sand - hang in there buddy - and think good thoughts for a brighter tomorrow or at least next week!

Your friend - Jake

PS - I'll catch you later at the beach

Karen said...

wow Jake you really cannot believe what I have been through :-(
But hey what's this you are going to be at the beach with me?? Way cool, I will take care of all geese, over-sized sea gulls and anything else you don't like mate. Leave it with me. God didn't make me this big for no reason LOL