Friday, April 24, 2009

A new antler!

What a great day to be Bugsy - oh yea he thinks that everyday - but today he got a new antler to chew on. I was skeptical of how successful a chew an antler would be but I have to tell you this is way up on his list of lovely things.
I bought one back in November and couldn't help but notice that it was hard as granite and didn't appear to have much smell. It didn't seem too appealing to me - a silly human- but I can tell you that he loved it from the moment he received it.
He has chewed that one down to a size that is too small for him as he puts the whole thing in his mouth and I worry about him swallowing it so off to the shop for a new one.
This one too was very well received and in fact he is now snoozing next to me with it laying near him.
num num antlers
Photobucket

No comments: