Saturday, April 18, 2009

SPCA dogwalk 2009

Wow can a day get better than wandering around a park full of dogs and humans wielding biscuits? Not for me. Not with the sun shining and a breeze blowing all those smells around.
I must have sniffed several hundred butts today - ah isn't it wonderful?
My humans had a malfunction right as the race, er I mean walk, started so we wound up in the middle of the pack.
Now I can't hang in the middle so I really pushed the pace, by the time we finished there were only a handful of dogs ahead of us.
Turns out my humans were lucky I had pushed the pace because our early finish meant we got best seats of the house at the Irish pub perfectly situated to watch all the goings on in the park.
Wow what a day! I seriously can't get enough dogs to meet and greet. Humans too - old ones, young ones, all sorts. It's all good!
But I'm real tired now so that's all I can say about it
Great day - great cause
Here are some pictures
LINK

No comments: