Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome to Zoomie Tales

Welcome to this blog which is also known as "Zoomie Tales" and is linked to my main site www.dailyzoomie.com. This blog will tell the silly stories of my life, my human calls them my zoomie tales. I try to have at least one memorable act of random silliness each and every day!
So join my in my daily celebration of life, come back often especially when you need a laugh.
By the way my human got the inspiration for The Daily Zoomie because everyday after my morning exercise I tuck my tail and go for a crazy romp around my yard. I run as fast as I can, leap over hedges, duck under limbs, grab a toy or two, and juke out my unsuspecting human. Afterwhich I am ready to go inside and have a nap in the sun!

4 comments:

Campbell said...

Bugsy is my best friend in the whole world!! I'm working hard to keep up with him and I think I'm doing ok. I love Bugsy so much!! Can't wait to zoom around with him again.

Love, Campbell

Karen said...

Campbell you are like the little brother my humans didn't get me! I love zooming with you too!

Campbell said...

Hey Bugsy - wasn't today just grand!! I sure had fun bothering you but you didn't seem too keen on it in the house - What's up with that!!! I heard ya crying in the crate!! It's not so bad - at least we won't be bit in the face by Samson!!

See you Thursday! Love Campbell

Karen said...

Campbell you iz young so you don't know dat wrestling in da house is not allowed. Inside zoomies is supposed to be bad too- pwha humans!
I haven't been in a crate in a long time - it's not too bad but I iz used to my freedom. Mom sez I iz spoiled. Cya soon