Thursday, July 21, 2011

he's a healing machine!

No one has told Bugsy that he's sick and healing, after resting some yesterday and finally remembering that drinking water is good he started to revive in the afternoon.
By yesterday evening he was stealing kitchen towels and taunting us with them, ringing his bell to go out in an attempt to join me as I watered various plants in the garden (He is usually my "helper" for these tasks)and playing with a toy goose.

This morning he went out with me for the paper and saw one of his smallest buddies, gave the owner a kiss, wandered the cul de sac, then searched our yard for critter activity, drank from the water fountain and finally brought the paper in.
25 minutes of wandering with not even a hitch in his step.
Incredible.
After eating only half his breakfast he wanted out again and had his first post-op poop, complete with full kick-backs, presumably declaring "I'm back"

No weeping from the wound even after all this activity which is wonderful.

As I sat down to check emails he came over to me laid down and then rolled on his back begging for belly rubs.
Yes sir I will rub that belly! Silly boy fell asleep like that but then heard something popped up and off he went.

A healing machine I tell you with the toughest constitution imaginable!
Go Bugsy!!
But let's rest again today bud

No comments: