Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm not ready to hear yet

Good golly just back from the vet (to check on the wound) and the vet asked if I'd heard anything, um no, so he went off to check the computer.
I nearly fainted...................Really

I looked at Beastie staring back up to me, waiting for me to declare what our next adventure would be and thought all over again. No way no how he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too alive.
They didn't have the report yet. Thank God.
I mean I know its coming but I wasn't ready.

All day yesterday Bugsy was well Bugsy. Over here, over there, chased a crow, sniffed around, realized that he just had to ask out to pee and he'd get an opportunity to see what was happening, played with toys, ran up and down the stairs, begged for steak, stole a Q tip from somewhere clearly thinking it was valuable, etc.

The anti-biotics are causing much intestinal upset so when he woke me at 5 I took him out, apparently that is a good time to hunt possum, sigh.

This is Bugsy, he is ALIVE!
The twinkle in his eye is certifiable trouble of the belly laugh kind.

I am sorry but he is just way too alive to be sick.
Photobucket

No comments: