Tuesday, June 2, 2009

can you believe this!

Wow those guys are back 'fixing' my house. They sure don't seem to be fixing anything. And all it means is that my whole day has been spent in the guest bedroom, watching meaningless TV under the ceiling fan. Sounds idyllic I know but there are PEOPLE in my house! Harumph.
But at least today started out real fun - I FINALLY got to play with Campbell. We hadn't gotten to play in a looooooooong time. He had this special vest on. I'm pretty sure that he thinks he's superman or something. But it didn't get in the way too much.
We did lots of zooming and wrestling and tugging. You know boy things.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Campbell said...

What do you mean, think I'm superman??? I am superman, aren't I?? I loved loved loved playing with you yesterday and can't wait to do it again - only this time, I'll appear as Clarke Kent!! I'm so thankful they took that stupid vest off - I tried eating it, but Mom stopped me - she takes all the fun out of things. Hope your house is now all back to normal.

Love, Campbell