Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthdays and playdates

whew I am soooooooooooo tired. Yesterday was my Mom human's birthday. I'm not sure what a birthday is but she was happy all day and I helped to tear some paper up and open 'cards'. Anytime I get to tear up and eat some paper I am a happy dog!
We all had a real nice walk and we saw my friend Izzy. Izzy and I wanted to play but the humans said, "tomorrow".

Then at night time more humans came and visited. I love humans so I was very busy entertaining them and chewing my antler. It was late when they left and I could sleep.

Woohoo!! Today was "tomorrow"
So Izzy and her human came and stayed a long time. We ran and ran and went in the pool and played tug and wrestled some too. And I taught Izzy how to use the dog door!
It was lots of fun but it was tiring too.
I need a long nap now!

Here's a picture of me & Izzy running:
Photobucket

No comments: