Thursday, May 28, 2009

Human abuse!! Oops!

Bugsy has lots of playful antics he enjoys repeating to much consternation to his owners. Most are innocuous but ad infinitum can lead to irritation. One of the things he likes to do is help his humans with the vacuuming. This entails following them everywhere and trying to lay down on the cord. Sometimes it leads to unplugging the cord. It also means that either where you just vacuumed or where you are about to vacuum has a 107lb dog laying on it.
But today he tried a new trick. I had given him an Orbee ball with a treat it in. Instead of focusing on removing the treat he followed me around with it - which was OK until he decided to fling it down the stairs from the top of the staircase while I was vacuuming the bottom stairs. Imagine my surprise at being hit with an Orbee ball as I, head down, was 'hoovering' the steps. I looked up and saw the beast aka 'The Devil' peering down on me like, "oops! hey did the treat come out?"
Um yes it did Bugs now will you let me get on with the vacuuming please!

I never thought I would get hit in the head with an Orbee ball while hoovering (that's the UK term for vacuuming and I like it a lot better) and I feel it is appropriate to declare it as human abuse!

1 comment:

Campbell said...

Way to go Bugsy!! I'd love to learn a few more tricks to torture my humans - It's rare that I see my humans "hoovering" so your trick won't work here - I have dumped the birdbath over - does that count!! Can't wait to see you next week - BTW - this is being written while I'm in jail!

Love, Campbell