Sunday, May 3, 2009

Geesh can't do nothing 'round here

Last night I was kind of bored so I went and got a piece of something my humans call "sheetrock". Wow did they get uptight so I gave it back. Tastes terrible anyway.
So then I went outside and there was this thing flying and buzzing. I tried to catch it but my human said leave that bee alone. Harrumph!
So then I found a bee hive which they took away, then a bird's nest, yup they took it again.
Whew dis is boring. So I took my dad's glasses and ran as fast as I could through my dog door! Dang they need dem too. I followed that up with stealing a shoe, then a magazine. Apparently none of this is "appropriate" - whatever!
So they made me go inside while they stayed outside, how unfair is that?
What's a bored pooch to do? Ha ha ha ha I found them some headphones and a dish towel, opened the back door into the garage and came back out with my latest prizes.
My humans looked like this
Photobucket

Ha ha ha ha - dey aren't so smart are they!
OK gotta run - games to play
Photobucket

2 comments:

Campbell said...

Try living in my house, Bugsy - no barking out of the window at 4am - no pushing on the Doxie crate either if barking is not allowed. No mouthing Sadie in the face, no pitching a fit if Samson steals MY bone and worst of all, no stealing food off the plates on the kitchen table. Maybe we should run away and start our own home together - could you just imagine all we could do together!!!

Love Campbell

Karen said...

Campbell you are still so young - you will learn to 'play along' with the human's little quirks yet find ways to satisfy those mischievous urges without getting into major trouble!
You & I could rule the world mate - we'd be fat and happy :-)