Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bugsy in the hole in the wall!

Well it was bound to happen with all these holes still in the walls. Each day when the workers leave he carefully inspects all their work. Sometimes this inspection may include eating pieces of paper from sheet rock or licking the dust or stealing a tool or attempting to sniff insulation. Prior to last night he has sniffed some of the holes but curiously not shown a ton of interest in them.
Until last night. I guess curiosity finally got the best of him and instead of trotting down the upstairs hallway passed the large hole under the stairs he went in. I had to look for him and walla all that I could see was the tip of his long tail at the top edge of the hole. More concerning he seemed to be on a hunt.
Reluctantly he backed his way out of there and I blocked it off.
Harrumph!
A few hours later when we were under a tornado watch, I thought that hole would be ideal for hiding in should the tornado come close LOL

No comments: