Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The beach is loads of fun!

Fellow fun loving canines if you haven't been to the 'beach' yet you need to convince your humans that you need to go there. The ground is soft and fluffy so you can really dig your toes in! There are lots of other fun loving canines there so you make lots of friends. There is something called the ocean which is water but it moves all the time, has living things swimming around in it, and tastes yucky! But it is lots of fun and you can cool off in it. Plus if your human throws a toy in it is hard to catch because it keeps moving with the 'waves'.
I really like to let the wind blow my ears
Photobucket

One thing you should look out for if you go to the beach is a thing humans call "crabs"
They look weird with big eyes and they run on top of the sand and then dive into holes;
Photobucket
I like to investigate things like these crabs so I did a lot of digging;
Photobucket
Whew I have to tell you digging is hard work! But I got close to one of those crabs and it bit my nose!!!!!!!! So be very careful with crabs!

I hope you can see that going to the beach is lots of fun and there is plenty of work to do to. Lots of things that you have never smelled before or seen before need to be checked out. Oh and lots of birds too! I love birds.
I need to catch up on some rest now but I would love to hear about your trips to the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time try one of those crabs
Take a bite!