Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I'm not sure what "Memorial Day" is but it is fun to have my humans home. We had some new humans visit and they were real nice. I think I was a good entertainer for them, my tail only knocked down one glass.
The next day I was sleepy though - yawn.
Today I am supposed to go to some festival in downtown - I love festivals :-) Then I am going to go shopping.
I was supposed to play with my buddy Campbell this morning but my human wasn't feeling well. I really want to see him soon. I think we are going to the lake this week.
I suppose that is all for today!
Oh and Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Campbell said...

Yo Bugsy - I hope your human is feeling better - we understand how this steamy NOrth Carolina weather can effect a human - I guess us dogs too!!

I myself am a bit under the weather - mind you, it's not keeping me from eating, picking on Sadie (who I discovered I can move about the floor like she's a fuzz ball!!) or playing - My mom had to take me to the vet to see what's up - so now I'm on meds and hopefully on the mend!! It must have been something I ate or drank but since I eat and drink just about anything - the humans don't have a clue as to what got me!!

Can't wait to see ya - Campbell

Karen said...

Uh oh Campbell I think I told you not to eat just any old thing! I hope you feel better real soon!
I didn't get to go anywhere yesterday it was boring. Today I got to run with the bike though, I like that. My human will call and find out what is wrong! And leave Sadie alone she is very cute!