Friday, December 11, 2009

Today was my 'gotcha day'

Today was the 4th anniversary of the day I picked my humans out, went home with them and then determined that their 'pad' would work for me. House is a decent size, everyone seemed to eat well, sun comes in the front door, and a nice big yard. Yup I'll stay!
Photobucket

I think I lucked out with these humans (other than they still haven't gotten me a sibling) and they seem to love me a lot so I guess they feel lucky too!

The really big news was that today I had my first decent walk in what feels like a million years! We went about 1/2 mile and mom kept saying 'slow' and 'don't pull' but I didn't listen. Couldn't. I was busy smelling things and taking in the world!
Phew that was good!

The other best part of my day was getting homemade cheesy biscuits in the mail!
num num they are good. I hope there is more than the one, my mom seemed to hide them away some where. I also hope dad doesn't eat them. He likes cheese almost as much as I do!

No comments: