Friday, July 3, 2009

An evening at The Borough

Last night was way cool. Well actually it was pretty hot but what I mean is that I got to do something special. My humans took me 'into town'. We've done this before but it has been a real long time. Did you know that in the city squirrels don't run away? I wanted to get'em but my humans kept saying "heel". Whatever. Anyway we walked a little bit and then we went to a place called The Borough. Let me tell you they have their priorities right, as soon as we got there the server got a water bowl and filled it for me. Ha ha ha then she asked my humans what they wanted. About time I got served first!
It was real fun at this place although I wanted to check things out and my humans said, "DOWN". Bah humbug! Besides it was stinky rough concrete they know I need something softer to lay on. It was OK though because I got broccoli and some french fries if I stayed "down" so I did.
Then we walked all around town. It was fun but soon I realized I should've peed before we went to town so I was getting uncomfortable. I don't pee in strange places so I really wanted to get home!!
When we finally did get home I peed for about 5 minutes straight. Whew that was better!
SO next time I think I'll go before we go in the car and may be not drink sooooo much water. But that nice lady Schmitty kept giving me such lovely cold water I couldn't help myself.
I want to thank everyone at The Borough for allowing even big mutts like me to accompany my humans. I really like socializing. Could I haz a beer next time?
I was listed as a guest on the receipt I, my human thinks that is way cool - check it out
Photobucket

No comments: