Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's a great day for ZOOMIN'

Whew I tell you I woke up this morning and it was like an early October morning (dat iz wot my human said) and I just couldn't stop zooming! I went out first thing and checked out who had visited my yard overnight,
Photobucket
then mom and I went for a walk and we saw Campbell's whole family and then we saw Carl and his human and then I met a new puppy.
Whew it was busy out there.
Then I gotz home and it was still so nice so I just went crazy.

Photobucket

I zoomed all around LOL I like to run right at my human and then turn at the last second she looks like she is scared I'm going to run into her. She should know better!
Photobucket
Anyway then I decided to have a nap.
Photobucket

Ha haaaaaaaaaaa then I went to see Campbell and his family and zoomed some more.
Woohoo!! I love Zoomin!
Photobucket
Zoom Zoom Zoom!
Photobucket

We got kind of hot so we had a break in the pool
Photobucket
Hope you are having a great day too.
OK I need a nap again

1 comment:

Campbell said...

Ya know Bugsy - my mom is so late on doing most things - she just showed me these great pictures of us - I miss zoomin with you - these pictures reminded me of how much fun we have together - can't wait for cooler weather. I hope all is well with you - I'm very sorry to hear about your dad's mum - he must be very sad - please let him know that we are keeping him in our thoughts.

See you soon - love, Campbell