Thursday, July 30, 2009

dreamin'

I tell you this boy has some active dreams. He regularly runs, whimpers, howls, twitches, you name it all while sound asleep. Just a minute ago I thought I heard thunder but it was just his tail hitting the floor. And yes his tail thumps with that sort of ferocity.
I love watching his feet go, his toes wiggle and his paws seem very hand-like in the way they move.
There are times where I wonder if he's having some sort of seizure, I know he is not but the sounds and movements are so odd.
I wonder what it is that he is dreaming of - his friends? the beach? the river? is he chasing geese with no one holding the long line?
We'll never know but I do get the impression that he is having pleasant dreams.
Oops I just got the stink eye for disturbing his sleep. Must be typing too loudly

No comments: