Monday, July 6, 2009

some new happenings

My mom finally put some new reviews up on the Daily Zoomie! Some of those things I tried out for her ages ago. Anyway they are there now and might help you make up your mind about some of them. Lots more to come! LINK

I didn't really like the 4th of July, first my humans left me here with my favorite Classical station on but only gave me HALF my dinner before they left. Huh? Excuse me but if you are going to leave me here I want all my dinner!
They fed me the rest after they got back, whew I needed it!

Then when it went dark there was lots of noise and flashes in the sky. I went outside to check it out and man some of those flashes were close. I didn't like it that close. In fact I considered waiting until morning to do any business that way it would be light and no more flashes but my human threw me out, ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Turned out it was a good decision that she did. There was a rabbit waiting for me, I pointed at him for my human. I concentrated real hard and focused on him, couldn't even hear the booms or see the flashes then. When the moment was right, I zoomed after him. Ha ha ha scaredy rabbit went running into the neighbor's yard.
Then I did all my business and crashed for the night.

Today my human took me swimming, I love swimming now. But I was pretty upset when we got home she went for a walk WITHOUT ME!!!!! I howled while she was out. Ha that'll show everyone, no walkies without me!
Well I hope that is what happens from here on out. I heard my human talking to someone about doggie daycare. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wonder what that is?

2 comments:

Campbell said...

Hey Bugsy - I gotta love your mama - she told my mama about antlers and I think I'm about to get my first one!!! I hope I'll like it!! I was so happy to see you today - I took you out good, didn't I!! I hope I didn't hurt you - just showing off that I'm almost a year old and no longer a knucklehead (although i hear my folks calling me that alot!!).

Doggie Day care, huh?? Good luck with that - my mom took me to one to check it out and I was so scared I couldn't even move!! I was only about 5 months old though - I bet now I'd show them a thing or two - I have no doubt that you will love it!!! All that running around without being told "Hey not up on the deck guys" You could be one lucky dog!!

Oh, I also heard you got to play with my skin sister - I hope she didn't yell at you too much - she yells at me alot for taking her stuffed animals - I don't get it - they are sure fun to play with!!

Well - hope to see you soon either here or at the lake.

Love, Campbell

Karen said...

I sniffed your antler when your mom and mini-human visited. You're lucky to have a mini-human they are fun! I played keep-away with her, we went around and around and around. It was fun!
Whew that was a good take down - wait 'til next time kiddo. I get you when you're not ready and see how you like it! My legs have been aching a bit, wish I was your age!
I think doggie daycare will be good I hope I don't overdo it though.
Let's go swimming soon -that new toy of yours will be lots of fun at the lake!
Give that mini-human a kiss for me will you?