Tuesday, January 26, 2010

he just can't stop zooming

It is wonderful to see BUT it really stresses his leg and he winds up clearly tired and weak every night. Wondering if I should try harder to prevent it - at the moment I try to slow him with a command or divert him with a promise of a kong - each has minimal impact.
I guess I will call the surgeon and see what he has to say. I know it is important that he continue to build his muscles and increase his stamina, I just don't want him to do to much too soon. I've cut back slightly on his walks but today we went back to two miles.
Today he launched into zoomies three different times -
Run baby run!!

It seems that with each run, each zoom he gets a little more of himself back.
Just can't stop smiling!

Now Lord please don't make us go through this again for a long time, OK?

No comments: