Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The one that got away

Well it has been looming for weeks and weeks now.
Today it couldn't be stopped.
You may be wondering, what is this I am referencing?
A zoomie

Yup a ZOOMIE!!

Good gracious me we know the tank is overflowing.
We have barely prevented zoomies on countless occasions now, usually after the last of the night business, where I feel like I'm trying to tame a wild stallion as I hold the rope and he would tuck his tail and start to fly and give me this look like;

LET GO OF THE ROPE LADY!!

And there were the inside frolics that occurred after the above attempted looney runs were squelched.

But this morning I gave him too much room outside, too much rope.
Literally.
And off he went........................
and went






and went..................gulp and went.

Now I can't lie to you.
Watching Bugsy run a zoomie is as entertaining as a dog can get. His legs suddenly seem so very long as they all go in different directions.
The look of pure madness on his face = priceless
The tail tucked unless needed to work as a rudder,
Its all just FUN
Photobucket

Let's hope that his minutes of lunacy don't equal a setback for him. We are getting close to having regular off leash time.
I can see what that is going to look like now

2 comments:

Lisa Boland, CPDT-KA, Fear Free Professional said...

He looks so happy doing his zoomie! :)

Karen said...

LOL I know (that is a picture from this summer but it gave the right effect).
He has been getting happier and happier with each step towards his normal life.
Very good for the soul to see it!