Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 days post TPLO

Well I am not sure who was happier me to see him or him to see me, I can say we were both very happy.
Bugsy did well and I am happy to report that his knee had no additional damage which is good news. The girls all fell in love with him and as always were wondering just what sort of mix he is, LOL one tech said may be he is part Angus steer?
He has been good since coming home but he doesn't want to pee. He didn't go while there and has been once since coming home. I know he can hold it for ages but it would make me feel better if he would go!
He is eating fine and drinking occasionally (which is his norm)
This morning the bandage had some blood on it but my vet said a small amount is OK. The pain killers seem to put him to sleep so that is great. The poor guy was quivering this morning I presume from pain
I have been putting hot compresses on as instructed and giving him lots of loving. Poor guy sure doesn't seem to know what happened to him.
Hopefully when his recovery is complete and he is running pain-free it will all seem worth it.

a few pictures
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: