Sunday, November 29, 2009

wow some days this really hurts

I am deeply and utterly sad today. I think the whole TPLO process is just kicking my butt, I knew eventually the dark reality would hit. Seems that day is today.
Bugsy has been doing so well through the recuperation process that a false sense of 'this isn't too bad' came over all of us.
But then we had the problems with the Rimadyl and stopped it. Then last night he was limping. Limping as badly as he did the first few days. My heart broke.
I considered giving another Rimadyl but couldn't find it in myself to intentionally rip up his healing GI tract but goodness did I want to stop his pain.
I have started a homeopathic Traumeel that has strong reviews and recommendations so I gave another of those but I am unsure it did anything.
So he is back on tighter restrictions today and likely for this week.
And to think we are not halfway to the 8 week x ray and not yet a quarter of the way through the whole process.
Send me some strength folks, thanks.

No comments: