Monday, November 30, 2009

I gots to zooooooooooom!

oh holy poop every gray hair I have can be blamed on this mutt! We went to rehab and he got tired out, then he had a raw meal with much bone chewing to tire him out. Well I took him out he did his business and boy oh boy did he go for it.

I GOTS TO ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MA!

no you don't

I TELL YA I GOTS TO ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

no you don't, enough! settle down and go slow

harumph

put him inside take the leash off and off he went. Way off!

Ran through the expen and over the coffee table, tail tucked
"sometimes ya gots ta ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

dh - WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THERE?
I can't stop him, help.

went on for about 5 minutes we would corner him get him in a down and try to get him to relax, he'd just be there ready to launch and then do so

He's now curled up in a ball, sleeping like an innocent angel

as funny as it was, it wasn't!

No comments: