Monday, March 29, 2010

The beast sleeps.....................

Yesterday was a Bugsy day from beginning to end. You've already heard about the suet block on the head it continued from there to be just a crazy day & night.
He was wired and mischievous until the very end.
Strangely when he decided to settle down for the night he made a nest of my sweats and slept next to the bed, next to me. This is very unusual behavior as he chooses to sleep in his crate down the hallway or his bed downstairs.
We were having horrible storms all night and he would pop up at various times and nudge me. Um yea I heard it too.
Today he just can't seem to wake up. Clearly his wild weekend has caught up with him.
All he does is move from bed to bed and immediately fall asleep.
Seeing that it is a dreary, rainy Monday who can blame him!

whew I iz vewy sweepy
Photobucket

No comments: