Saturday, March 6, 2010

a day of rest - not!

I thought that I would keep Bugsy resting today to see if that helped whatever is causing him to limp.
Well you know what they say about best laid plans............
First since it was so nice out he had to spend much time wandering the yard.
Then I thought I would do some training and have him do his cavaletti's (walking over hock high hurdles)to work his mind and see if that helped his gait. He did that but he whole time he was like, "we go walkies now?"
Photobucket

So I put him inside so I could go for a run.
Then when I got back he wanted out.
This is how it went all day. He was like a shadow for me - I think he didn't want me to slip out for another run without him LOL
Anyway he spent hours wandering the yard and pacing and looking and sniffing.
Tonight to finish his day he went out and caught a mole. This wasn't just any old mole. He had detected it this morning but it was just outside his range (e-fence) so he just stood there pointing at it and whining.
Poetic justice that he got it tonight!

No comments: