Thursday, March 25, 2010

bits and pieces

The arrival of Spring means many things - going swimming at the lake, a change from mole hunting to catching morning doves, and welcoming a new kiddie pool.
Yup we've done all three now.

Last year I was too late on the kiddie pool search and they were all sold out so Bugsy had to make do with a leaky old pool all summer. Not this year, he got a brand new bright yellow pool. Very high fallutin' now!

Then yesterday morning right before I was leaving for the day he went out and caught a morning dove. They honestly must be the dumbest birds on earth. I have lost track of how many times he has caught them and I presume the 'couple' we have are a returning couple. He never harms them but still you would think they would move on!

Lastly almost for documentation purposes I report that he is still limping on and off. It seems that 3 days in a row walking/running is the max before he winds up in pain again. I feel so sorry for my boy. He just wants to feel good again - everyday.

No comments: